Monday, September 10, 2012

Botanical

Welcome to my blog! As the summer comes to an end, I thought I would post some of the photos I've accumulated these past few months. This summer was super hot. Most days it was impossible to go outside. But at any rate, it was easy to get bored inside during the weekends. One particularly hot weekend, we decided to go to the National Botanical Garden down by the National Mall. Since it was more like a giant green house than a outside garden, we thought it would be semi cool. We took our cameras and got some pretty cool shots of the plants. At least it felt more appropriate to be hot and sweaty in the "rain forest" than downtown DC.

































1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I feel like I'm traveling around with you!! Also, definitely feeling very inspired by these pictures (so they may end up influencing my artwork :P )

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu

My Blog List