Friday, April 12, 2013

Jordan

The weather is pretty gloomy today, but yesterday it was 90 degrees in APRIL?! I've been hoping for warmer weather for a loooong time...considering how it was still in the 50s just a week ago. I decided to take my camera to see the cherry blossoms since it was warm yesterday, and along the way, I went with my friend Jordan to Dupont Circle get her hair cut. I've been lugging around the ten pound camera all day anyway so might as well put it to use. There was nothing for me to do there besides be in people's way and get glared at by the hair stylists, so I decided to bother them even more by taking pictures. The lighting honestly wasn't very good, and there were too many clashing colors...soooo...these are all going to be in black and white.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

My Blog List